miƩrcoles, 28 de mayo de 2008

Ted and ana story love...




Ted: oh!, Im really sorry. are you OK?
Ana: Im fine. But Im not very good at this.
Ted: neither am I. Say, are you from South America?
Ana: yes, I am originally. I was born in Argentina.
Ted: Did you grow up there?
Ana: yes, I did.. but my family moved here eight years ago, when I was in high school.
Ted: And where did you learn to rollerblade?
Ana: here in the park.this is only my second time.
Ted: well, its my first time. can you give me some lessons?
Ana: sure!. just.. folow me.
Ted: by the way, my name is ted.
Ana: and Im Ana, nice to meet you..
Two months later both decided to assist to a rollerblade school, then, they heard that was a partner rollerblade tournament for beginners. they tought it was a fabulous idea and both agree to participate surprisely, they won the first place and were very excited from there, their friendship got stronger...
One year later they couldnt see eachother, because ana had to go back to argentina because of family matters, but before that both had promised to eachother not to loose contact. years laters ana got married and was pregnant. ted also got married and had a family with two kids...

No hay comentarios: